Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Corrine & Kate

Where do you ever start when beginning a new entry...
This past April the youth group of our church was having an auction to raise money for CHIC (Covenant High In Christ). I auctioned off my photography services, and the next thing I knew there was a bidding war between a few moms. Well, to make a long story short, I agree to do two senior session, and what a blessing for me!
Here's Corrine...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and here's Kate...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Barb:

Awesome job! How are we ever going to be able to choose! Rhonda

Followers

Labels

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP