Friday, November 13, 2009

Incredibly Blessed!

Last week Sunday was a beautiful Indian Summer day. I love it when Michigan's weather hangs on as long as possible to a summer. Makes me want to think that it too does not want summer to come to an end. Anyways, I photographed my son's lovely family on Sunday. First, I started with Vivian, who is going to be 8 months old. She is such a beautiful little girl. I'm so very proud of her. We, then ventured to the outdoors, and later to the Park in the neighborhood. It turned out to be such a wonderful day. And what can I say about my family...I love them!


Here's the sneak peek:


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Love you guys!

No comments:

Followers

Labels

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP