Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tons of catching up to do!

Okay...so it's been way too long since I blogged any thing. I finally have some time and plenty to catch up with.

Let me introduce to you big Miles. What a cute little guy. He was full of smiles for me. We had a very fun morning. His grandma contacted me to do a surprise photo shoot of him to give to his parents for Christmas. She arranged outfit changes and picking him up from daycare...

I then took photos of him and grandma then brought him back to daycare in time for his nap. It's probably a good thing that he is not talking otherwise I think that the cat would have been out of the bag.



Photobucket



Photobucket


Little Reader

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Mr. Personality...

Photobucket



Photobucket

Long morning... and he did not want to smile any longer.

No comments:

Followers

Labels

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP