Sunday, February 7, 2010

Two Happy Little Guys...

I had the pleasure of being with the most happiest little boys ever. I was with Camden and Ethan on Saturday. You might remember Camden and Ethan from a post that I had a few months ago. They are now six months old. Did I mention how happy they were...extremely happy...
Jamin and Amy you guys have the sweetest little guys.



Ethan
Photobucket



Camden
Photobucket

I think that I got that right?

Here is both Camden and Ethan
Photobucket



Photobucket


how are you brother?
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Thanks you guys for a wonderful afternoon!

2 comments:

AJD ∞ said...

Oh my gosh. I want to squeeze them! They're so smiley!

Kapua Grenz said...

Lovely pics...and I see they have G Diapers! RIght on.

Followers

Labels

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP