Sunday, October 10, 2010

little issac

fall in michigan is probably one of my favorite seasons  . . .  the air is crisp . . . school begins . . .  the leaves begin to change . . . and apple cider is being made . . . 

 . . .  so when my nephew called me and wanted photos done of his little guy . . . my wheels started to turn . . . turn to the perfect place to celebrate fall.

one of my favorite places to take my own kids when they were small was to sietsma's apple orchard. they had warm doughnuts, and the BEST apple cider.
so we met over at the orchards . . . a perfect day . . . 
 . . . the owners even let us use their ranger to ride around in the orchards . . . now that's what i call "customer service."

first meet my nephew and his beautiful wife . . .

Photobucket

Photobucket


jeff is a pilot, and emily works over at northpointe christian high school . . . and well little issac he's just about 16 months old.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

thanks you guys for a really wonderful time . . . i LOVED the day!

No comments:

Followers

Labels

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP