Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sneak Peak of Sweet Pea Evalyn

I am so very blessed! I have the sweetest grand-daughter, Evalyn. She is going to be turning three years old this month. Well, it's always fun when the two of us get together. Driving to our adventures Evalyn sings the grandma song...I will keep that as our little song. Sorry, I don't think you would want me to break out in "tune."

Here's the sneak peak of my little sweet pea...


Photobucket



Photobucket



Love this one!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

A little game of "Peek-a-boo."


Photobucket



Photobucket


Something is holding her attention here:

Photobucket

Yep! Bribes they work everytime...


Photobucket

No comments:

Followers

Labels

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP